Silicon IP Cores
Smart-Card, DMA, Timers, & GPIO
A set of typical microcontroller peripherals complementing CAST's serial interfaces, memory controllers, bus fabric IP cores, and pre-integrated subsystems. Cores in this family include:
- SCR — A versatile Smart Card Reader Controller compatible with the latest EMV specifications
- DMA-CTRL — A low-power, highly configurable DMA controller that transfers data over AHB, AXI, or Wishbone busses.
- AXI4-SGDMA — An AXI4 Memory-Mapped to/from AXI4-Stream Scatter-Gather DMA
- RTC-APB — A Real-Time Clock with an accuracy of 1/10 of a second
- TIMER-APB — A generic Timer/Counter
- WDT-APB — A Watchdog Timer
- GPIO — General-Purpose IO Controller
Each of these has been production-proven or rigorously verified, and comes with complete deliverables to simplify integration with your system.